Step 1: Identify where you want to reserve a seat by viewing these maps:
Step 2: Log into the reservation system by logging in with your GU Net ID and password.
Step 3: Select a time, location and seat and follow prompts to reserve the seat.
Step 4: Check your email confirmation.
Seat Reservation Policies
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, only study spaces are available within DML. The Information Services Desk, copying, printing, scanning, computers, and print materials are unavailable.
To enter the library, please go to the podium and down the outside stairs to the atrium of the library. You cannot enter from the Preclinical Sciences building.
By reserving this seat, you must adhere to the following policies and procedures:
- Only GUMC students may reserve these spaces and must be reserved under your name and GU email. Nick names, using another student's name and GU email is unacceptable.
- Reservations must be made 12 hours in advance and limited to 3.5 hours per day. You will receive an email confirmation, which must be presented to the DML screener upon arrival and they will verify through the reservation system.
- When you arrive to DML, you will be required to present your green GU360 badge and your temperature will be taken.
- Reservations are required before you arrive to DML. No walkups.
- Only one person per space and you must remain at your reserved space. Due to health safety, you cannot occupy a space that you did not reserve (contact tracing requirement).
- If another patron is occupying your reserved space, please inform them that you have reserved the space.
- These spaces are for individual, quiet studying. Please do not socialize with other users.
- After your reservation has ended, please be courteous and clean your space for the next user. Cleaning supplies will be provided. You are required to leave after your reservations.
- In accordance with DC and GU COVID-19 restrictions, masks are required at all times, even while studying at your space.
- No eating or drinking within DML. This is a DC public health rule.
- Failure to follow policy and procedures will result in disciplinary action by the Dean of Student Affairs.
- For further questions/assistance with space reservations, please go to: dml.georgetown.edu/help
Help with Seat Reservations